Tuesday 4 October 2011

Blo-ing like a Texan

Texas knows hair. Big hair. Big voluminous hair that makes you feel like an old-school Charlie's Angel cast member. 


I had my blo orientation in Austin, Texas last week at the blo-cation there. Insert blo austin pic. 

Austin is very cosmopolitan yet very Texan at the same time, all in a good way! I actually enjoyed developing a southern drawl (y'all need a blo?) 

Blo Austin was amazing - from the staff to the bar itself - and my training experience was great. I saw a variety of things and it realy just pumped me up that much more for my blo Brickell! Insert blo austin pics. 










I learned a lot but there was also some play-time too (or that wouldn't be me!) Friday night in Austin began with closing the bar and heading to TnT across the street for tacos and tequilas!



It ended at Rain, a fun gay bar with Texas-size drinks, cause everything's bigger in Texas...then a 4am run to WhataBurger! 

Overall great few days, and since I've landed I've hit the ground running (in heels). 


Blo is almost ready.... Here's a peek at the current situation. Doesn't look like much but it has come a long (annoying) way:



Y'all come back now! 

Xo 
Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment