Thursday 25 August 2011

CoupTessa is blo-wn away!

I got a really cute tweet from CoupTessa today with the following link:


http://www.couptessa.com/blog/2011/08/get-ready-to-be-blown-away/

Get Ready to be Blown Away!!

By now, I’m sure you girls all know just how much I LOVE blowouts- It’s like going from zero to glamorous in under 20 minutes! So of course, I’ve been following this amazing company, Blo (North America’s FIRST Blow Dry Bar, and one of my favorite blogs for everything hair and fashion!)  as they’ve been opening in cities across the nation. Next up, they’ll be opening up shop in both Brickell and Midtown locations by the end of the summer (and just in case you girls are wondering….Yes, I am LITERALLY squealing with joy as I type this!!)
In my opinion (and I’m sure every other hair obsessed girl’s) the concept of Blo is nothing short of GENIUS! This Blow Dry Bar is simply that- there are no haircuts, colors, or anything else offered here (so you don’t have to worry about leaving your trusty regular stylist) just a specialization in all things blowout! You girls will be able to choose from seven different styles featured on their services menu, from pin straight to voluminous rocker-chic, and be in and out of there in minutes with shiny new locks intact!
Blo is about more than just hair though, girls- you’ll absolutely LOVE the whole vibe of the place! From their upbeat music and quirky vocabulary (you’ll catch on soon enough, don’t worry!) to the fun staff who are always laughing and having a good time, this place is like a fun and chic girls’ club where you go to hang out, have a blast, and leave looking nothing short of flawless!
Blo Brickell – Opening Soon!
900 S. Miami Avenue, Unit 129
Miami, FL 33130
blobrickell@blomedry.com
To book a blo or just chat call 305.374.BLO5 (2565)



CoupTessa is a really great deal website, catered to women and their needs (think luxe mani's, sexy lounges & adventures with swag).

Of course I can't wait to blo her & her customers away, but it's nice to be on her radar from now!

*Batting my lashes*
xo
Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment