Monday 11 April 2011

Almost time to blo....

After a wonderful and girlie weekend, filled with fellow Aries' bdays, long chats in the bathroom, and a new dance move (Fire Hydrant - instructional video to follow.. =P), it is now officially time to start this overdue blog.
I created this mainly to keep friends/fam in the loop of my adventure, since you all ask me the same questions, and to share the moments along the way!

So to recap: I am moving from Toronto (GTA) to Miami, to open up Blo Blow Dry Bar in downtown Miami.

The "To-do" list never ends...but I have always been like that (if anyone has ever had the chance to witness one of my 'lists', they can turn out to be novels).

Here's a taste:
- Get finances in order.
- E2 Treaty visa documents (aka Investor visa)
- Find a place to live (finally crossed off, and you will be happy to know I'm mostly settled).
- Get all my clothes, shoes, life there...work in progress.

I can't think of much more at this point, I have not slept since Thursday, and I hate Mondays. I'll just entertain you with pics for now...


This is our ride down....over 3 days to get there in a Uhaul, when normally it's 24 hours.

My Sleeping Beauty...Tyson. He missed most of the drive!

xo
Fatima

1 comment: