Monday 18 April 2011

Pink is the new Black

Another fantastic weekend under my belt, with some low-key, yet highly memorable friends and family time.

Time to reveal my alter-ego: Hair Force One.
I'm not even kidding. That's my Blo name. I am joining the ranks of few other savvy ladies, such as Queen Bee(Hive), James Blonde & Mane Chick.

When I tell people about Blo Blow Dry Bar, I get funny looks or guys start blushing. Let's get you some Blo Culture.

For those of you already in the know, you already know what kind of dangerous love affair this is.

Blo is North America's original blo dry bar. No cuts. No colour. We do what we do best...blo. The decor is super pinkified with sexy Mercedes-Benz silver & white accents.
Tons of cheeky phrases adorn our T-shirts and goodies, such as 'Just Blo Me' or 'You're not cheating on your hairdresser'. Girls come in to Wash, Blo & Go (while boys come in for super long head massages!). I think you get the point. If you don't go to http://www.blomedry.com/.

Ya, you are already thinking, 'why not offer other services, why not get a hairdresser to rent a chair, or do nails on the side?' No. Then it would not be a Blo dry bar, and it would defeat the purpose of quick, affordable hair, without needing an appointment most of the time. The older generation gives me these headaches all the time. The best is 'Who would pay for something like this?!' Girls, you tell 'em who.

The best part is: I get cat-walk quality hair everyday once Blo Miami opens up! You can too if you make the trek down ;)

Here is the new Blo Brickell. We will call this one the 'before' pic.


May the hairspray be with you,
- Hair Force One

No comments:

Post a Comment