Friday 6 May 2011

End of an Era...or an Account Manager

So the day finally comes....never imagined it would play out the way it did. My last day at John Hancock....and it felt like every single other day here, with a whole bunch of hugs. Oh and one threat, if I don't keep in touch.

I am definitely going to miss the people here, some of my clients, and just the 'non-work' stuff that happens at work. I suppose I will have to drown my sorrows in mojitos.

I thought I would feel so relieved, but I think I am going to miss the day to day, I am definitely a creature of habit, I love my routines. I am sure I will come up with something new, and I think that's the most exciting part. A fresh new routine. It will definitely include the gym, because I have been slacking hardcore.

Well I have nothing profound to say here...I feel like it might just be a normal weekend. I am sure that will change in a few days.
Saying goodbye to the Bloor Street shops, to my dual monitors, timmies ladies, and everything else that made this better than just a job.

xo
Fatima
Former Account Manager, John Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment